Terms of Service
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
These Terms shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of this Service between you and us.
- Registration applicant must apply for registration of use according to the method defined by our company, and our company approves this, and registration of use will be completed.
- If we decide that the registrant has the following reasons, we may cancel the registration and we do not undertake any obligation to disclose the reason.
- When notifying of false matters at the time of application for user registration
- In the case of an application from a person who has violated this agreement
- In addition, when we judge that usage registration is not appropriate
User ID and Password Management
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at its own risk.
In any case, the user cannot assign or lend the user ID and password to a third party. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in consistent with the registered information, we will consider it as user's registered user ID.
In using this service, the user should not do the following actions.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals.
- Acts related to criminal acts.
- Actions that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services.
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. concerning other users.
- Impersonate other users.
- In connection with our services, acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces.
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate.
Suspension of Provision of This Service etc.
- The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if judging that there is any of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this service.
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout or natural disaster.
- When a computer or a communication line stops due to an accident.
- In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service.
- We shall not bear any responsibility for any disadvantage or damage suffered by users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of reason.
- Users are required to have the intellectual property rights themselves, such as copyright, or to use only this information, such as sentences, pictures, videos, etc., obtained with the permission of the necessary rights holder, to post or edit We shall be able to do.
- The copyright of the sentences, images, etc. that the user has posted or edited using this service shall be reserved by such user or other existing rightful holder. However, we shall be able to use sentences, images, etc. posted or edited using this service, and the user shall not exercise the author's moral rights with respect to this use.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights concerning this service and all information relating to this service are all attributed to the Company or the owner who has authorized us to use it, except as provided for in the main text of the preceding paragraph, You shall not reproduce, assign, lend, translate, modify, reprint, publicly transmit (including transmittable), transmit, distribute, publish, use business etc.
Limitation on Use and Deletion of Registration
- In the following cases, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user without prior notice, or may cancel the registration as a user.
- In case of violating any provision of this agreement.
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter.
- In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused to the user by the actions our company did under this section.
We will inform the Service of any defects in fact or law (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, compatibility with a specific purpose, security, etc., errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc. We do not guarantee that there is no explicit or implied warranty.
We assume no responsibility for any damage caused to users due to this service. Provided, however, that this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the user concerning this service (including this Agreement) becomes a consumer contract prescribed in the Consumer Contract Law.
Even in the case prescribed in the proviso to the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances (including damages caused by us or the user of the Company) caused by default of the Company due to negligence of the Company (excluding gross negligence) Including the cases where you can foresee or predict the occurrence of damage). In addition, the compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or illegal action by the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) is limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month of the occurrence of the damage.
- We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes, etc. arising between you and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Changes in Service Content etc.
The Company shall be able to change the content of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user and will not bear any responsibility for damage caused to the user by this.
Change of Terms of Service
- We can change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary.
- Except in cases where the Company separately specifies, these changed terms will take effect from the time they are posted on this page.
Notification or Contact
Notification or contact between the user and the Company shall be made according to the method defined by the Company.
Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- In interpreting these Terms, the Japanese law shall be the governing law.
- In the event of a dispute with respect to this service, we will have exclusive jurisdiction over the court having jurisdiction over our residence.
VANANAZ SYSTEMS INC.
"Private information" in the privacy information refers to "personal information" referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, information on surviving individuals, including name, date of birth, address, phone number , Information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other description.
"History information and characteristic information" of privacy information means anything other than "personal information" specified above, and the history of the services you used, the items you purchased, the pages and ads you saw, the search keyword searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, IP address of user, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal etc.
Collection Method of Privacy Information
We may ask personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user makes a registration. In addition, transaction records including user's personal information made between users and partners etc. and information on settlement will be sent to our affiliated parties (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc. hereinafter referred to as " Collected from partners ") and so on.
Regarding the user, we will use the services and software that we have used, the history of the pages and advertisements you have viewed, the search keywords you have searched, the date and time of use, the usage method, the usage environment (the communication status of that terminal in case you use it through a mobile terminal), historical information such as IP address, cookie information, positional information, terminal individual identification information, and characteristic information, the user uses the service of our company or affiliated parties or browse the page when collecting.
Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information and Content
The purpose for which we collect and use personal information is as follows.
The purpose of displaying information on registered information such as name, address, contact information, used service, etc. so as to allow users to browse and modify their registered information and browse usage status.
- The purpose of using information such as name, birth date, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. in order to confirm the user's identity.
In order to make it easy for users to enter data, we will display information registered in our company on the input screen, and other services (including those provided by partners based on user's instructions).
In order to refuse the use of users who violate the terms of service of this service or users who intend to use the service for fraudulent or unfair purposes, such as causing damage to a third party, the mode of use, name and address Purpose of using information to identify individuals.
In order to respond to inquiries from users, information such as information on inquiries, information necessary for the Company to provide services to users, the purpose of using user's service use situation, contact information, etc.
- In order to improve our application and make it better for the user, we may collect images and information.
- Objects attached to the above purpose of use.
Third Party Provision of Personal Information
- Except for the following cases, we will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from users. However, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- According to laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself.
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy fostering of children and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself.
In cases where it is necessary for a national agency or a local public entity or a person entrusted with the consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining consent of the person himself / herself, it will hinder the execution of the affairs when there is a danger of exerting.
- When notifying or announcing the following matters in advance;
- Including provision to third parties for purposes of use.
- Items of data provided to third parties.
- Means or method of provision to a third party.
- Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties as requested by the principal.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the purposes of our company.
- When personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons.
In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, that fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the range of persons to be used jointly, the purpose of use of persons to use and when notifying the name in advance to the name or name of the person responsible for management of the personal information or putting it in a state that the principal can easily know.
Disclosure of Personal Information
When we are requested to disclose personal information from himself, we will disclose it to himself without delay. However, if it falls under any of the following due to disclosure, it may not disclose all or part of it, and if you decide not to disclose it, you will be notified without delay. For disclosure of personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged per case.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person himself or a third party.
- When there is a risk of seriously hindering the proper implementation of our business.
- In case of violating other laws and regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- If the user's personal information owned by the Company is incorrect information, the user can request correction of the personal information or deletion of the personal information by the procedure specified by the Company.
- We will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user if we decide that it is necessary to accept the request from the user and respond to the request.
Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
From the person himself / herself, from the reason that personal information is handled beyond the range of purpose of use, or because it is acquired by means of fraud, suspended or eliminated its use (hereinafter referred to as "use If you are asked to stop, etc.), we conduct necessary investigation without delay and stop using the personal information, etc. based on the result and notify him / her to that effect. Provided, however, that if it is difficult to do so, such as when suspension of use of personal information, etc. is expensive, and if it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual, we will take this alternative.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following counter.
Company name： VANANAZ SYSTEMS INC.
E-mail address： email@example.com